Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4, 2011 - G'bye Old Shoes


For some reason, Tom's closet became the repository for all my old pairs of running shoes. He spent the day clearing out some of his old clothes, so it was only fair (and long overdue) that I did the same with the shoes I don't wear anymore.

I was happy to get rid of the black ones, which I wore the least because they made me feel like Frankenstein, but a part of me wanted to keep at least the pair I wore in my first marathon (2nd from the right.) I don't know if it was a coincidence or not (Tom had control of the remote at the time,) but it was probably good that we happened to catch a little bit of the show "Hoarders" yesterday... it's much easier to say, "Goodbye old shoes! Thanks for the fun & memories!"

No comments:

Post a Comment