Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 13, 2013 - Broadway Opening Night

Tom and I attended opening night for the new production of Picnic. I thought the show was entertaining with a great cast, and it was super fun to be there for the "event" of it all. Plus, I ran into a friend of mine from adobe days who was the sound designer, so that was really cool. And another plus, Tom and I also got to go to the opening night party after the show... So we got to walk around a room full of theater celebrities and people who make donations to the Roundabout Theatre Company - hooray!

If you want to see some famous people who came to see the show - here's a gallery of folk on the red carpet - but I didn't take any of those pictures. Instead, I took a picture of this cop and her horse standing on 42nd Street outside the Famous Dave's BBQ where the party was happening. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment