Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 14, 2013 - Stank Foot

Ok... try to follow along. When I got home last night I immediately smelled something strange in the house but couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from. Tom said he smelled something too, sort of an ashtray/cigarette smell - like someone had been smoking. We thought maybe a window was open and it was coming from next door, but that didn't seem to be the case. I sniffed around the house (literally) to see if I could find the source, but it really seemed to just be coming from the living room. We smelled some new pillows on the sofa to see if was them for some reason, but it wasn't.

Hmmm.

Then, because she was lying next to me, I thought it might be Foxy's fur so I smelled her head and back and she smelled fine... BUT... I caught a strong whiff and zeroed in on her back foot! Eureka! Her foot was stinky! And even stranger than the fact that it smelled so bad was that it smelled like a gross, dirty, bong. Don't ask me how I know what that smells like - but that was the smell. Oh, Foxy - what are you doing during the day when we're at work?

No comments:

Post a Comment